Turn the music on.The day has just started...

Dancing is like dreaming with your feet! ~Constanze


The door is closed behind her.Alone, finally.Just her and her dreams, her body and the music.The easiest way of living.Dancing.
Once she feels the rythm, she can do anything.Why did she ever say flying was her ultimate wish?Because it's not.Thinking again at this, that can't be her wish.Just by dancing, she feels like flying, like lifting above the world.So, what's the point of flying if you can experience it on Earth, with loud music, a hot coffee waiting for you when you're sick of it[though she can't get sick of it], moving your body the way you feel, wearing nothing more than pants and an old t-shirt.She smiles.Nobody's watching, right?Not counting the adorable giraffe, Rumi, she got as a present at her 10th birthday anniversary, or the cutest teddy in the world, Joy, found one day at kindergarden.Just by looking at them, she smiles again and tries to take them with her on her own dancefloor, her room.It sure isn't hard, it's dancing.Not flying.But close to it.Not the same.But better.
Choosing to follow a dream that may never come true, or living the one that may even be better?

35 de comentarii:

Rosie Unknown spunea...

Wow, that is beautiful writing!

OceanDreams spunea...

You are a lovely writer, be sure to follow your dreams and also live the ones you currently are pursuing!

OceanDreams spunea...

Hey sweetie, thanks for entering into my giveaway, hope you have a lovely day! I think I am following you too, but I will make sure. XO

Roz spunea...

Thats lovely.. And I really like that picture. Very nice!
Thankyou for the lovely comment.

http://clothescamerasandcoffee.blogspot.com/

Hannah @ LONDON--ROSE ♥ spunea...

hey sweetie ♥

thanks for the lovely comment you left on my blog - sorry it's taken so long to reply but this week has been crazyyy busy! i've been filming for a short fashion programme for my blog that will be up on the 24th august... SO exciting! and i've been working lotsss to afford gorgeous new A/W clothes :)

your blog is beautiful and the writing is so inspirational - keep up the amazing work hun! x

♥ Hannah

((london--rose.blogspot.com))

x

Sarah Alaoui spunea...

what a beautiful blog you have.

Eve spunea...

Lovely writing! The last sentence is beautiful.

xoxo

Trees spunea...

I really love this one! I feel like dancing everytime I feel happyness or when Im just looking forward to something.. or someone! ;)

DAKOTA RICO spunea...

That was a good read. Definitely a thinker-post. Fantastic.

Nadine spunea...

I love your writing... so great!

Indy spunea...

I love your blog! You are so talented! I will be back soon!

nicole addison spunea...

i love this! you just might be the sweetest thing i've seen in a while :) this makes me want to shut my door, blast music and dance like a fool for hours!

Roz spunea...

Thanks for the nice comment! And I agree,its amazing to think that the dressis over 50 years old.. Its like wearing a little part of history! I've already commented onthis post, or I would have said howlovely it was :)

http://clothescamerasandcoffee.blogspot.com/

sophie la-la-la x spunea...

The best, original post I've ever seen, I'm so glad i stumbled across your blog.
I really like the illistration too!
please visit mty blog -
www.beautiful-rampage.blogspot.com

sophie x

Sang spunea...

not totally a poem,
but the tone and descriptions are so romantic that it sure sounds like one!
i like it:]
and if you drew the picture at the top, that's another incredible talent!!!

Ela spunea...

This is lovely, Ruxandra!

Tori spunea...

Lovely picture.
Your blog is very interesting. =D

Athena. spunea...

Wow,
I particularly loved the end bit.
"Not the same, but better."
Brilliant.
x

Claradevi spunea...

Beautiful blog you have! And every words are written elegantly. You're adorable. :)

clara <3

ps : I sent you an email!

Eliza spunea...

what beauty in your words! :) the description you did is amazing, dear. dancing is like flying, i believe :) oh, and yes, i am romanian! a romanian girl living in portugal for 6 years now :)

have a wonderful weekend <3

Sang spunea...

:] aww thanks for the comment.
and thanks again for the pic. website!
and just to let you know, this post is still my fav!
dreamy and beautiful.

Emmy spunea...

nothing makes my day better than flat out amazing writing :-)

Aya Smith spunea...

So beautiful... and I love the sketch to go with :)

Sophia spunea...

You're a very, very good writer. I like how it makes you feel like you're there!

indigotangerine spunea...

i like the last question. very thoughtful. is the picture from garance dore? she has such lovely fashion illustrations.
-indigo

Rose spunea...

Hi there
What lovely writing. I wish I was good at things like that. I use to dream that I was flying when I was in my younger years, it was so amazing and real.
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment :)

Rose

Lottie spunea...

lovely writing:)
x

Ariella spunea...

Lovely... I think you are a brilliant writer, girl.

And the last sentence is so, so important.

C.Elizabeth and Natalia spunea...

This is a very lovely story! You're a very good writer and a very good artist as well!

C.Elizabeth

heleen spunea...

This makes me want to get up and dance my worries away.

GracieFrances; spunea...

i am in love with your blog, it's beautiful.
xx

Forgetmenot spunea...

WOW, I wish I could feel like that on my dance classes... The usual feeling I get is OUCH! But maybe I have to wait till´I get really good ;)

muchlove spunea...

beautiful! :)
thanks for the comment and virtual hug! *hugs back*
xx

You Are My Fave spunea...

I love a good dance party even if it is by myself.

Catherine Ashley Talks fashion spunea...

This illustration is wonderful!!

xoxo