Pieces of my dreams are coming back to my memory...





Hei there!!!So, here are the photos i promised long time ago.Since my last post i made some changes, like cutting my hair:)Anyway, this photos are from a beach resort in my country.But tomorrow i'm leaving, again, with my family for Antalya, Turkey.8 days of sun, beach and sea.The perfect way to spend my summer(and it's just the beggining).Plus, i'm staying in a room with a friend, and not with my parents!!!Some freedom is waiting for me.I don't have any other outfit posts, for now.I was such a lazy girl.Waking up at 11a.m., eatting everything i wanted, reading and listening to music.That's how i spent the first week of my holiday.But i know most of you have exams, so good luck!!!!

3 comentarii:

Clara Campelo spunea...

great pics!

http://naoqueropastiche.blogspot.com/

Anonim spunea...

Wonderful pictures - so lovely.

Anonim spunea...

beautiful pictures!!!