One look up into the night sky and I do pretend that airplanes are wishing stars…

Wow, I can not believe it’s my second outfit post in a month. To be exact, on a Tuesday again.Not that I haven’t tried this last year too, but it still seems awkward. Now, excuse my lack of usual posts, I do not really have the inspiration needed since it has been raining for the last 10 days or so and school life was quite hectic. It’s supposed to be May, but all we get is autumn-like weather. That is the reason why I took the photographs in the balcony…I am so happy to say that I am finished with all thesis, and that there are only 3 weeks (and a half) of school left. It is just the feeling of having enough time to read that most delights me when I think about holiday. A big thank you to my little brother that took part of the photos and endured the cold weather for me.
Also, even if the sky was covered with clouds, the first photograph turned out so bright. I had quite a lot of time thinking if I should brighten the others too or not. In the end, I left them the way they were taken. There is a really big difference. What do you think? Should I make all the same next time? I would love to hear your opinion on this.
I would also have to say that I love this necklace that i bought last week, it reminds me of India (wish I'd go there one day) , especially with that little decorated hand.Do you have like a piece that reminds you of a country or certain place?
Happy mid-week!

DSC08823DSC08855        DSC08817DSC08816DSC08830 DSC08833 DSC08836DSC08820

4 comentarii:

D. spunea...

Pretty outfit! I like your style.

Sher spunea...

I adore the title of your post and that lovely elephant necklace around your neck! So pretty:)

xx

Caroline Cakewise spunea...

These are perfect outfits for May days... I love them all! :) Your blog is dreamy indeed xx

daisychain spunea...

so gorgeous doll x