Funny and interesting

DSC07468

Wow! The first month of the year just went by! I think that as I grow up (or grow old, as some say), I start to realize how fast time flies by. Like really, really fast. And it’s not that I didn’t do anything this past month, I just feel I didn’t do anything for me. Or the others around me. And this feeling kind of irks me… That until July this year I won’t exactly do much for me; that if you don’t take into account studying for the exams…What feels different is the fact that I didn’t start the new year with resolutions; I just take it one step at a time and see how things work best for me. Why would I write a list of things I’ll probably never do when I can write at the end of the year a list with the things I actually did?

Although school started a couple of weeks ago, I still miss the coziness of the late December and early January mornings, spent with a cup of hot chocolate, wrapped up in a blanket next to our Christmas tree in the living room that had such a Christmassy scent …

A şi trecut prima lună a anului… Pe măsură ce cresc (sau chiar îmbătrânesc, ar zice unii) îmi dau seama cât de repede trece timpul. Poate prea repede. Şi nu e neapărat vorba că am sentimentul de a nu fi făcut nimic în luna care tocmai a trecut, dar pur şi simplu nu am făcut mai nimic pentru mine. Sau pentru cei apropiaţi mie. Şi nu e un sentiment plăcut…sa ştiu că până în iulie nu voi face aproape nimic în afara orelor, zilelor, săptămânilor de studiu pentru examen…Şi ar mai fi ceva diferit: faptul că nu mi-am propus nimic la începutul anului; într-un fel, las lucrurile să meargă în ritmul lor. Până la urmă, de ce aş face o listă cu lucruri pe care probabil nu voi ajunge să le fac, când pot face o lista cu ce am făcut la sfârşitul anului?

Şi chiar mi-e dor de dimineţile de la sfârşitul lui decembrie, şi de cele de la începutul lui ianuarie, când eram în vacanţă şi mă bucuram de o ciocolată caldă la căldura unei pături lângă bradul de Crăciun…şi mirosea a Crăciun în sufragerie mult după ziua cea sfântă…

DSC07543

Niciun comentariu: