A Moment of Reality

Note: this post is an escape in the reality from my world.Because i live, mostly, in my world, and escape in the reality.I will probably do this every Sunday from now on...

I can't express in words how greatful i am for having you, my readers, here.You make my day.Thanks a lot for your positive feedback, it means so much to me.I caught a cold recently and that's why i didn't write anything, though i tried my best to keep in touch with all of your lovely blogs.Thanks again, and hope you'll keep reading my blog.I will post as soon as i feel better.Thank you!!!
Oh, before i forget, the drawing in the last post it's not mine.I'm not sure where did i get it from, i think it's garancedore.fr...

8 comentarii:

Sang spunea...

loved your detailed comment:]
maybe i should try the red lips therapy too! haha.
and for your info.,
YES, your blog is always inspiring.
and i love the main concept:dreams.
it's something that gets us going in reality, you know?

so take lots of rest, and get better, hon!

nicole mountz spunea...

isn't this blogger world amazing? someone said today that it's the strongest girl power community out there and i completely agree! have a wonderful start to your week dear :)

Anonim spunea...

I'm happy to be able to read your wonderful words :).

kadler spunea...

Hope you're feeling better! The blog word is pretty great, isn't it?

Sierra spunea...

Hope you are feeling better and I am thankful for you as well, glad you joined our little blogger community!

Anonim spunea...

Hello Ruxandra !
It's my first time here on your blog and I love it, it is so beautiful and I discover it now I read 2 of your articles I look your pictures and I love the design of your blog. The playlist I looooooove it, the music I love to hear. I feel myself so good on your blog thank you a lot!Sorry for the mistakes I do I'm french^^
Bisou !

boubou spunea...

Bonjour !
First time i come across your blog i wanted to invite you to check out my daily collage inspiration on my blog boubouteatime if you have some time i hope you will enjoy the visit :)
a bientot !
Boubou

sometimes sarah spunea...

I absolutely LOVE this post.
I've link to it and to you blog on my own. You can visit if you like :)
Best wishes