The Beggining of Something New...



Hello!I'm Ruxandra...I'm new here[not that it would be so hard to guess that].I'm a 15 year old high-school student:)I enjoy watching movies, listening music and reading wonderfull blogs:)I really love reading books:there's something magical about them.I LOVE taking pictures:my aunt said i should have gone to the high-school where i could have done photgrapy.Instead, i choosed a more complicated high-school profile.I love fashion but i'm still trying to find my own style;probably i'll post some of my not-so-great outfits:)Today it has been snowing for a couple of hours, which is gtreat!I love snow and we haven't have enough this winter in my town.Luckily i went in the mountains twice so i took some great pics and enjoyed winter holiday:)That's all for the moment, i'll post some of the pictures from the mountains later:)I have a little brother so desperatley to play games on the computer right now..

Un comentariu:

Anonim spunea...

1 question...did u draw it?