Hello…[The Simplicity Never Fades and Happy Endings Exist for Beautiful Journeys]

I believe in magic and i have no fear in thinking that magic does exist.The time’s stardust and the whispering wind, the colorful rain and the snowflakes of happiness,  the ice cold tears which melt your heart and the sounds which warm your soul. DSC06747

I am by no means different yet i am not at all like others. I dream and i wish upon stars.

But i am slowly discovering myself and finding my place in this world.Or, should i  say, i am creating my place in this world.I’ve been here for an year.And it has been a beautiful year.

Thank you!

           P.S.: I have yet to post 2 awards since autumn.Oh, and may 2010 be at least as beautiful as 2009…

 

[photograph~me]

15 comentarii:

D. spunea...

Blogworld wouldn't be the same without you :) Happy New Year!

Yelena R. spunea...

Happy New Year! Beautiful post and photo :)

Sher spunea...

You are such a special person!

I believe in magic and wishes upon stars too:)

Happy new year, my dear!

indigotangerine spunea...

Happy New Year. Here's to another year filled with beauty and your lovely lovely words.
-indigo

daisychain spunea...

happy new year <3

indigotangerine spunea...

Happy New Year! Cheers to a bright and beautiful new year. :)
-Tangerine

. spunea...

Beautiful post lovely :)
Happy New Year xx

Caroline Cakewise spunea...

Your blog is so, so beautiful - it always uplifts me. It is just so full of loveliness and thankfulness for it and it reminds me to try and be the same. This post was especially gorgeous. I love it!
Thanks so much for your comments, they really made my day :) And the movie photos are from Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind - one of my favourites! - and Sylvia! xx

Indy spunea...

What a hypnotizing photo! I love the colors and the details!

Happy new year, Ruxandra!

Rosie Unknown spunea...

Congrats!

(The photo is simply amazing!)

(always)alanna spunea...

LOVE this. i completely agree. and gorgeous photo- its super artsy. what a great eye you have!
xx
and gorgeouss blogg; will definitely be back visiting soon!

Sierra spunea...

Happy New Year sweetie! I hope you are doing well, lovely photo and thoughts.

Unknown spunea...

May 2010 be a wonderful year...to express ourselves and leave a mark upon this world or someone :)

emma wallace spunea...

This is such a breathtaking photo! I love it!

And I wish that your 2010 is your best year yet!

iamemmamusic.blogspot.com

Anonim spunea...

Beautiful post and picture!